Old Miners Arms Greaves Lane, Bakewell
A very attractive and well-proportioned Grade II listed cottage, enviable located in the highly regarded village of Ashford in the Water with driveway parking for three vehicles and a delightful walled cottage gardens. This charming family home dates back to the early 17th Century and offers deceptively spacious accommodation over two floors with traditional period features alongside high-quality fixtures and fittings. Adjoining the property, for sale by separate negotiation, is a traditional Grade II listed barn that could easily be developed into further accommodation, subject to planning permission.
- Grade II listed three double bedroomed cottage in the heart of Ashford in the Water.
- Dining kitchen with granite worktops and range
- Charming walled cottage garden
- Off road parking for up to three vehicles
- Dining room with bi fold doors to sitting room
- Living room with stone built fireplace and Clearview stove
- Utility room and cloakroom wc
- Luxury family bathroom with separate shower enclosure
- Solid wood sash windows, high ceilings and stone fireplace
- Adjoining Grade II listed barn available by separate negotiation