Great Bank Road, Rotherham
Truly warranting an early internal inspection to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer, is this delightful 3 bedroom semi detached family home with separate dining room & spacious ‘P’ shaped rear conservatory giving access to the rear garden. Well presented throughout, the home enjoys an attractive modern fitted kitchen, downstairs toilet & bathroom fitted with a 4 piece suite with separate shower cubicle. With double glazing throughout & alarm system for added security.
There is a lovely mature rear garden with patio areas & ample off road parking via the spacious front & side driveway leading to the rear garage.
The property is just a couple of minutes walk away from ‘Brecklands’ via the genal therefore close by to various shops & amenities at the ‘Stag Roundabout’. Upon adjoining Wickersley road are bus service routes to town centre & Wickersley respectively.
All in all a lovely family.
- A 3 bedroom semi detached house
- Spacious ‘P’ shape rear conservatory
- Lounge & separate spacious dining room
- 2 double bedrooms & spacious single
- Bathroom with 4 piece suite inc shower cubicle
- Spacious driveway & single garage
- Enclosed rear garden with patio
- Close to various shops at ‘Stag Roundabout’
- Fantastic family home for the growing family
- Internal viewing highly recommended