6 River Court Ladies Spring Grove, Sheffield
A three bed, second floor apartment overlooking the River Sheaf to the rear and having a private south facing balcony to enjoy in the warmer months of the year. The property has a contemporary finish throughout including modern fixtures and fittings in both the kitchen and bathroom, the three bedrooms give a good degree of versatility in their use and crucially there is ample storage and a larger than average garage. Situated to the rear of this modern block of apartments in the very desirable suburb of Dore close to Dore and Totley train station and bus services into the city the property is also conveniently placed for scenic walks through woodland and a number of pubs and restaurants that give the area a superb social scene. Up the hill there are two challenging golf courses and a driving range to perfect your swing and Abbeydale Sports Club provides squash and tennis facilities alongside a gym and rugby club.
- Three bedrooms including two doubles
- Modern bathroom with white suite
- Large lounge with access to the south facing balcony
- Modern kitchen with the vendor happy to negotiate on the white goods
- Entrance hall with three storage cupboards
- UPVC double glazing
- Gas central heating via a combi boiler
- Off road parking and a larger than average garage
- Great location close to superb transport links
- Combined service charge and buildings insurance cost of £708 per annum.