SITE SALES NEGOTIATOR in the Hope Valley, Derbyshire
A site sales negotiator, preferably with experience, required in a new housing development in the Hope Valley.
- Working on site and selling new homes in the Sales Suite, but initially from ELR Hathersage office.
- Welcome all customers in a friendly, positive and enthusiastic manner in an attempt to build rapport.
- Listen carefully to ensure you correctly ascertain the customers’ needs from the details provided.
- Match customers to suitable properties and organise viewings at the earliest opportunity.
- Attend to all administrative duties on receipt of an acceptable offer ensuring the sale is actively progressed to completion.
- Encourage all customers to take advantage of all services provided by ELR, the developer and its partners.
- Must have experience working as estate agent, negotiator or site sales negotiator/new homes
- Excellent communication skills.
- This is very much an ‘all rounders’ position, requiring an organised and committed individual who can work on their own initiative
- Be computer literate with a working knowledge of Word, E-mail systems and the Internet.
- Basic salary around £22,000, plus competitive commission structure. (£30,000 OTE)
- Normal days of work are Thursday to Monday inclusive. Hours 11am to 5 pm, subject to change in winter/ summer.
- 20 days holiday per year + bank holidays. If required to work on a bank holiday a day in lieu will be given.
Please apply, attaching to CV, to